Item Code: 638171
- Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has a water-repellent base which forms a protective barrier, therefore helping to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin.
- In addition, the emollient effect of Sudocrem can help to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft.
- Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream can also be used for other skin conditions that require a soothing, protective antiseptic cream with additional healing, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- For external use only and should not be allowed to come into contact with the eyes and the mucous membranes.
- No distinction is required between indications or between adults, children and the elderly.
- (% w/w).
- Zinc oxide, EP 15.25.
- Benzyl alcohol, BP 0.39.
- Benzyl benzoate, BP 1.01.
- Benzyl cinnamate 0.15.
- Lanolin (hypoallergenic) 4.00.
- Purified Water.
- Sodium Benzoate.
- Paraffin wax.
- Microcrystalline wax.
- Heavy Liquid Paraffin.
- Synthetic Beeswax.
- Sorbitan sesquioleate.
- Propylene glycol.
- Antracine 54.
- Linalyl acetate.
- Apply a thin layer with suitable covering where necessary.
- Renew application as required.
- Suitable for Adults and Children from Birth.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)