Item Code: 825695
- When your contacts are soaked in OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Contact Solution, the lens surface is reconditioned by the TearGlyde® proprietary system.
- The TearGlyde® system allows the lens surface to retain a thin layer of moisture from your tears, keeping lenses moist.
- In addition to all-day lens comfort, OPTI-FREE® RepleniSH® Contact Solution offers a high level of disinfection against both bacteria and fungi.
- Always use the contact solution prescribed by your eye doctor.
- Ask your eye doctor if OPTI-FREE® PureMoist® Contact Solution is right for you.
- Remember, only your eye doctor can determine the contact lens and solution combination that will work best for you.
- OPTI-FREE RepleniSHis a sterile, buffered, isotonic, aqueous solution containing sodium citrate, sodium chloride, sodium borate, propylene glycol, TearGlyde, a proprietary dual-action reconditioning system (Tetronic** 1304, nonanoyl ethylenediaminetriacetic acid), with POLYQUADÂ® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% and ALDOX(myristamidopropyl dimethylamine) 0.0005% as preservatives.
- Always wash and rinse your hands before you handle your lenses.
- To clean, disinfect and remove protein from your soft contact case, thoroughly rinse both sides for 5 seconds with opti-free solution.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)