Item Code: 789578
- Protects the site against extrinsic contamination, reducing the risk of infection by bacteria.
- Patient can shower with the dressing in situ.
- A unique grid pattern adhesive minimising the risk of an allergic response.
- Rapidly absorbs serous exudate.
- Allows lateral spread across the pad to maximise absorbency and reduce the risk of skin maceration.
- The wound contact layer enables exudate to pass through to allow minimal trauma on removal.
- Comfortable and non obtrusive for the patient.
- The patented REACTIC* film has a unique molecular structure with an MVTR of 11000g/m2 /24hr3, making it significantly more permeable to water vapour than ordinary films in the presence of moisture.
- Reduces occurrence of lifting or snag, helping the dressing to stay in place for longer.
- As with all adhesive products, apply and remove carefully from sensitive or fragile skin.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns, or if redness or discomfort occurs.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)