Item Code: 757286
- Helps replace fluid and electrolytes lost due to vomiting, diarrhoea, heavy sweating and other dehydrating conditions.
- Contains 0.8mg/mL potassium.
- If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines - consult your doctor or pharmacists before use.
- Contains 1.03mg/mL sodium.
- Contains sugars.
- Use only as directed.
- Seek medical advice if Diarrhoea or vomiting persists.
- Anhydrous Glucose, Anhydrous Citric acid, Potassium citrate, Sodium chloride
- Natural colour (?-carotene, 160a), natural flavour, sucralose
- Under 3 years: 100mL every 90 min.
- 3-6 years: 100mL every 60 min.
- 7-12 years: 100mL every 30 min.
- 12-Adult: 200mL every 30 min.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)