Item Code: 216747
- Provides soothing application to the conjunctiva and allays irritation to the eye.
- Can be used internally as a mild purgative or for the treatment of gastro-intestinal problems.
- Can be used in conjunction with lacerations and other skin disorders such as psoriasis.
- Used to make solutions of alkaloidal bases for ophthalmic purposes.
- Can be used in the Oil Cleansing Method (OCM) for cleansing the face and in beauty treatments.
- Castor Oil should be used with caution during pregnancy.
- Do NOT use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting is present.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Increase fibre in diet.
- Prolonged use of laxatives is undesirable and may lead to dependence.
- Adults: One to two tablespoons daily.
- Children: One to three teaspoons daily.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)