Item Code: 606988
- Useful for soothing and protecting damaged or tender skin.
- Used to treat conditions including sunburn, eczema, rashes, chicken pox, measles, insect bites and stings.
- Also used as a mild astringent to dry weeping or oozing blisters and acne abscesses.
- Calamine Lotion has evolved to ease itches & rashes since the 1830s.
- Zinc, a key ingredient, comes from the mines, Arkansas being the largest producer.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Also contains Zinc Oxide, Bentonite (Sterilised), Sodium Citrate, Phenol & Glycerol.
- Apply gently using cotton wool to dab on affected area of the skin.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)