Item Code: 052282
- Coloxyl with Senna has a dual-action that can assist you when you are suffering from constipation.
- It provides both stimulant (Senna) to encourage the return of normal bowel movement and a stool softener (Docusate Sodium) to help ensure your comfort and well-being.
- When taken at night, Coloxyl with Senna can provide relief the next morning.
- Stool softener laxatives with senna can sometimes cause abdominal discomfort such as colic or cramps.
- Pronged use or overdose may lead to diarrhoea.
- Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting is present.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding seek medical advice before taking this product.
- Drink plenty of water and increase fibre in your diet except in cases of medication induced constipation.
- Prolonged use of any laxative is undesirable and may lead to dependence, consult your doctor if constipation persists.
- Due to the sodium content of docusate sodium, caution should be exercised when giving to patients with congestive heart failure or high blood pressure
- Docusate sodium 50mg.
- Total Sennosides (calculated as sennoside B) 8mg.
- Adults and children over 12 years: Take 1 to 2 tablets with a glass of water at night before retiring.
- Use up to four tablets daily if required.
Note: Prices include GST (where applicable)